1. He was terrified of waiting in the airless glass room.
2. When she thought about her mother she often became anxious.
3. The suspicions never end at the bus stop on Broadway Avenue.
4. I wondered if it was time to bring out the bucket of nails.
5. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever allow myself to feel that rage.
6. At night the river was made of black glass.
7. Sometimes it's best to sit on a stone bench, and think.
8. Ever since she was a little girl she wanted to marry a man with the head of a bird.
9. The sight of his blood came as a relief: the body continues to be a factory.10. I'm still working out the way to seal my heart off from the far greater world.